Steve Harvey loves southern soul food! This week, he's teamed up with WE TV's 'Hustle and Soul' Chef Lawrence Page to show us how to make his amazing recipes, all bought with the Basket App. Never overpay for groceries again!
To download the Basket App, follow the link: https://basket.com/
FIVE-CHEESE MAC AND CHEESE
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 1 12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup salted butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup provolone cheese, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook macaroni according to package directions, salting the water with 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Drain and return to the warm pot.
- Add butter to warm macaroni and mix until melted.
- Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, Gouda, and feta cheese. Mix well.
- Add eggs and evaporated milk, mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until the top, has nicely browned. Enjoy!